Simmons-Johnson Consulting, LLC (“Simmons-Johnson”) was founded by Stephanie S. Johnson (CEO) who has worked in corporate America for over 30 years where she specialized in operational audits and quality process improvement and achieved the Six Sigma Green Belt.
Simmons-Johnson has successfully delivered contract closeout and system process improvement for a major defense contractor. We were responsible for the conversion of a legacy accounting system to an in-house developed Oracle-based software platform for a Department of Defense project at Fort Harrison. We provided training in accounting basics to the Defense Joint Accounting System team. Some of our clients include General Dynamics Corporation, Department of Defense, Defense Finance and Accounting Services, Marathon Oil Company and General Electric Company.
We have a strong background specializing in:
- Performing contract close-outs (Close-out of cost-plus contracts for collection of over $1,000,000)
- Working with various government personnel and corporate management levels to deliver superior performance and service
- Identifying customer-driven improvement opportunities and steps for implementation
- Employing consultative skills in areas of behavioral management, team interaction techniques, issue management, etc.
- Managing customer perceptions and expectations to achieve long-term quality and customer satisfaction
- Managing projects under budget and on-time
We are available to travel the globe. Team members have traveled to the following continents:
- Africa (Equatorial Guinea, Morocco, and South Africa)
- Asia (Hong Kong, Israel, and Japan)
- Europe ( Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Scotland, and Spain)
- North and South America (Belize, Canada, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Mexico)
Simmons-Johnson has successfully managed teams of auditors performing operational, vendor and IT systems audits both nationally, as well as internationally. Our responsibility included all aspects of auditing: planning, managing, reporting, and closeout.